[+] January 2010
[+] February 2010
[+] March 2010
[+] April 2010
[+] June 2010
[+] July 2010
[+] August 2011

Your Prayers




Design by chris

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's raining

Satan I saw your intentions.Stay away,stay far far away!



It's "raining" so heavily.No shelter , in fact greater pain is round the corner.War is at my doorstep and It will start damn soon.


Satan! I won't allow you to tare my family apart.Get off.


Wouldn't it be nicer if life was just clean and green.Full of purity and no poverty.



Many asked " who will be there when I'm down " or " when i need help"

I'm telling you that no one was there for me when i was down and needed help.


It's raining and many would be asking or sharing their umbrellas.


NO one was there.



God i know you were there but you just stood there and let your Divine plan(god's will) go...

Labels:

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com--->