[+] January 2010
[+] February 2010
[+] March 2010
[+] April 2010
[+] June 2010
[+] July 2010
[+] August 2011

Your Prayers




Design by chris

Friday, January 15, 2010

Solitude is still my favourite word.

Today was alright.I became the PL "Dm" ahaha.I'm starting to adjust into my new class enviroment.2weeks have past and i think this class has alot of problems.I don't know why God has set me in that class but still i will have to go to that class.Trying my very best to be consistent in doing my work.I'm getting the hang of it and i hope i can carry on this way.I don't miss my buddies from last year cuz i do get to see them here and there and i think it's rather fair enough

Should I or should i not.Paul decide for me please?

Whenever sang my songs , wishing they would be heard

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com--->