[+] January 2010
[+] February 2010
[+] March 2010
[+] April 2010
[+] June 2010
[+] July 2010
[+] August 2011

Your Prayers




Design by chris

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lord I just surrender everything to you.Grant me wisdom and knowledge tomorrow and I pray that things will just go smoothly lord.I was wrong to think "why bother praying when it is God's will already".So lord just come.Come and intervene , come and help me.I pray whatever I tell Marika that she will just be understanding enough and I'm doing it for you.Because you're my friend.Not any normal one , but one who knows what's best for me.i also pray for Bds cell to just grow grow and grow and that people there will just love you so much and will give praise and worship to you lord.So heavenly father i just uplift everything into your hands,I give thanks in jesus name




Amen

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com--->