[+] January 2010
[+] February 2010
[+] March 2010
[+] April 2010
[+] June 2010
[+] July 2010
[+] August 2011

Your Prayers




Design by chris

Friday, February 26, 2010

Today was a very fast day.This week fly pass damn fast.I hope it goes constantly till the end of time.If Laything/Fiona happens to see this...

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!


Recieved msg from Sean yesterday saying that this coming tuesday I will be leading and Jonathan will be playing the guitar.Wah I'm happy yet unhappy.I just hope Sean will be able to book the Hall then I can Play the drums . heheheheheheeee.Wonder what song to sing.Just have to pray and ask God.

Next friday is cross country...hmmm wonder what Jeslyn can motivate me to run...I KNOW
ALREADY . GG NUGGETS I'M SO GONNA WIN THIS SHYT!
Hmm lets see...Whose am I gonna vs
Got Paul,Melvyn,SiangSeng,BENARD,Syabil and Nicky i think.

Might lose to Syabil...Aim for atleast 3rd bah.
I REMEMBER WHAT Nicholas said the previous time we sat and talked.
"Just do your best and God will do the rest"

haha I will surely do my best.

Marcus



So I look to you
No one else will do

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com--->