[+] January 2010
[+] February 2010
[+] March 2010
[+] April 2010
[+] June 2010
[+] July 2010
[+] August 2011

Your Prayers




Design by chris

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Don't want go school
Don't want go sec 4
Don't want study
Don't want wake up
Just wanna rest forever.

I believe death is the only way.
Purpose of life?I give up finding the purpose.

Now I know why no one was there when i needed help.It is because I didn't wanna help myself in the first place.Sighh.. I've screwed up my life.
I hope I die earlier.I've done my part.

No point praying when I DON'T want to help myself.No point coming to church no point in life.
Seriously.Don't go church = Not christian? WRONG !
Anti-Christ means you believe that there is a God and it is true.But you just hate him for his plans for you.


I hate.

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com--->